- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 3-4 minutes until crispy.
- Drain pinto beans, heat in the microwave for 1 minute, then mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Spread some beans onto each tortilla, then sprinkle with some shredded lettuce, cheese, diced tomatoes, and salsa.
- Serve tostadas with applesauce and raisins on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie