Bean and Cheese Triangles, Chips and Salsa and Mango SlicesPrint Pin Rate
- 1 cup black beans, canned
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 3 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 ounce tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cup pieces mango
- Drain and rinse beans. Mash 1/2 of the beans, and then stir into the whole beans.
- Place 1/4 cup beans on one half of each tortilla. Shred the cheese and divide evenly among the tortillas. Fold in half and place on a heated skillet. Flip over and continue cooking until browned and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into triangles and serve with chips and salsa and mango slices.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie