- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 3 clove garlic
- 3 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 6 tablespoon sweet red chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 4 fillet salmon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare rice as directed on package. While it cooks, allow corn to thaw.
- Mince garlic and ginger. Whisk together in a small bowl with chili sauce, lime juice and soy sauce. Place salmon in a baking dish and cover with chili sauce mixture. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Salmon will flake when done cooking.
- Dice zucchini, then begin to heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini, tomatoes and corn. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until the zucchini becomes tender. Serve rice topped with vegetables and salmon with pineapple on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie