- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 block Tofu, firm
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cup green beans
- 4 medium pear
- Cook quinoa as directed on package. Cover and set aside.
- Drain tofu and pat with paper towel to remove any excess moisture. Cut into cubes.
- Add olive oil to large skillet and heat for 1-2 minutes over medium heat. Add tofu.
- Toss to cook on all sides, then add barbecue sauce and water. Simmer for 2 minutes until heated through, being sure to coat all sides with sauce. Remove from heat and cover.
- Steam green beans until crisp tender.
- Serve tofu alongside green beans, quinoa, and pear slices. (1/4 tofu block, 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/2 cup beans, 1 pear)
Calories: 444kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 194mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 23g