- 2 cup grapes
- 2 cup green beans
- Preheat a large skillet over medium. Add oil, then swirl to coat pan.
- Pound out chicken to an even thickness, and season with salt and pepper; add to hot skillet. Cook 5-6 minutes per side until golden or until center is no longer pink.
- Chop cooked chicken into small pieces and toss into a bowl with BBQ Sauce. Shred carrots and lettuce.
- Add BBQ chicken to the bottom portion of each bun, then top with lettuce and carrots; add tops of buns, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Serve with grapes and raw green beans on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie