- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 12 ounce salmon
- 4 medium nectarine
- Cook quinoa as directed on package; set aside covered until ready to eat.
- Meanwhile, chop green onions, and heat a greased grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and green onions together until well blended.
- Grill fish 6-8 minutes on each side until it flakes easily with a fork, brushing generously with the sauce mixture as it cooks.
- Cut zucchini and squash into thick slices and season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Wrap up in foil and toss on the grill, cooking for 5-6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Serve salmon with quinoa, veggies, and sliced nectarines on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie