- Mince garlic, slice onion, and chop pineapple.
- Place chicken into a slow cooker. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and spritz with lemon juice. Add garlic and onion. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Toss back into slow cooker and add pineapple and barbecue sauce; stir to combine and then place cover back on. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray two tortillas with cooking spray. Place coated sides down onto baking sheet. Top each with some of the chicken mixture, spinach, and cheese; cover with remaining tortillas, spraying the tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges and serve.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie