- 8 ounce Spaghetti
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1/2 cup basil, fresh
- 1/8 cup chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cup grapes
- Prepare pasta according to the package directions; drain and set aside covered.
- Slice tomatoes. Chop mushrooms, basil and shallots. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium. Cook veggies for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Chop chicken into bite-sized pieces. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium. Cook chicken for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally until no longer pink. Turn off heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Meanwhile, mash tomatoes with a potato masher and add pasta. Toss to coat evenly and allow to heat through.
- Serve chicken on a bed of pasta with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie