- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 medium sweet potato
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium squash, summer
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 4 cup watermelon
- Place chicken on a heated grill. Coat one side with barbecue sauce.
- Wrap potatoes in foil and pierce with a fork. Toss onto the grill with the chicken.
- Cook chicken for about 5-7 minutes, then turn over.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash in half, lengthwise. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; place onto grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes, flipping once.
- Baste other side of chicken with barbecue sauce and cook 5 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through. (If it is a thinner piece of chicken, this time should be reduced). Check potatoes by squeezing. If they are soft, they are done.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, watermelon and veggies.
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 981mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 36g