- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Place chicken on a heated grill. Coat one side with barbecue sauce.
- Wrap potatoes in foil and pierce with a fork. Toss onto the grill with the chicken.
- Cook chicken for about 5-7 minutes, then turn over.
- Slice zucchini and yellow squash in half, lengthwise. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; place onto grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes, flipping once.
- Baste other side of chicken with barbecue sauce and cook 5 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through. (If it is a thinner piece of chicken, this time should be reduced). Check potatoes by squeezing. If they are soft, they are done.
- Serve chicken with potatoes, watermelon and veggies.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie