- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 6 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Set corn out to thaw. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in hot skillet. Cook each side for 3-4 minutes (remember cooking time will vary, depending on thickness of chicken). Allow to cool 5 minutes, then cut into cubes.
- Chop lettuce, dice tomatoes, and drain and rinse beans. Add to a mixing bowl along with thawed corn. Add chicken, shredded cheese, dressing, and barbecue sauce; toss gently to combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and mango on the side.
Calories: 577kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1092mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 22g