- 2 medium banana
- 4 cup, chopped kale
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 cup soy milk
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Peel and freeze bananas (it is a good idea to have frozen bananas on hand in your freezer).
- Take the ribs out of your kale.
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Toast four slices of bread and eat with smoothie.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie