- 2/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium banana
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- Combine flours, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together milk, yogurt, and oil. Add to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Dice 1 banana into very small pieces (or roughly mash with a fork) and gently fold into the mixture.
- Spray a griddle with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Pour batter 1/4 cup full at a time onto hot griddle, forming pancakes. Cook until bubbly, then flip and cook until cooked through and golden. Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Serve pancakes drizzled with maple syrup and remaining bananas sliced, on the side.
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 194mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 27g