- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 2 medium banana
- 2 cup orange juice
- Toast bread. Slice bananas.
- Spread cream cheese over toast, then top with banana slices.
- Serve each piece with a small glass of orange juice on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie