- 2 medium banana
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 none cooking spray
- 6 slice bread, french
- 3/4 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- In a blender, combine one of the bananas, eggs, milk, coconut flakes (reserve a couple of tablespoons for topping), sugar and cinnamon. Pulse until well blended. Pour this mixture into a large shallow bowl. Let the mixture settle for 5 minutes before using.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of bread in the liquid mixture, making sure to coat both sides completely.
- Transfer to the griddle.
- Cook until the underside is golden brown (about 4 minutes). Flip and cook other side until golden brown (about 3 minutes).
- Slice remaining banana. Top french toast with yogurt, banana slices and remaining coconut flakes.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 262mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 15g