- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 9 large dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Add nuts and dates to a high-powered blender and blend until chopped and well mixed. Add remaining ingredients and blend again until mixture begins to hold together.
- Shape into balls of desired size. If mixture is too mushy to mold, place in the refrigerator and allow to chill first.
- Refrigerate shaped balls for at least one hour before serving.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 25g