- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 6 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Chop zucchini, bell pepper, and onion into bite-sized pieces. Set veggies aside separately.
- In a large skillet or wok, add oil and heat over medium. Toss in onions and peppers and sauté for 5-6 minutes, allowing onion to soften. Add zucchini and saute for 3 more minutes. While it cooks, mince garlic. Add to veggies; toss together for one minute.
- Add undrained tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add bread crumbs, stir. Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheeses. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, removing the foil the last 5 minutes of baking to brown the top.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 393kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 915mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 22g