- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 6 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8×8 inch baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- Chop zucchini, bell pepper, and onion into bite-sized pieces. Set veggies aside separately.
- In a large skillet or wok, add oil and heat over medium. Toss in onions and peppers and sauté for 5-6 minutes, allowing onion to soften. Add zucchini and saute for 3 more minutes. While it cooks, mince garlic. Add to veggies; toss together for one minute.
- Add undrained tomatoes and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add bread crumbs, stir. Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with cheeses. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, removing the foil the last 5 minutes of baking to brown the top.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie