- 4 medium russet potato
- 4 slice bacon
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 4 large egg
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup grapes
- Place pre-baked potatoes on their sides and cut off the top 1/3 of each. Carefully scoop out the inside of each one; this will serve as a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add bacon to a skillet and heat over medium heat. Cook until crisp; then cool, crumble, and set aside.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of butter into each potato bowl. Add an egg to each, then top with bacon, cheese, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Place each onto a baking sheet and bake again for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 533kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 243mg | Sodium: 944mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g