- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, seasoned salt, and garlic powder; set aside.
- In a separate dish, beat eggs until frothy.
- Slice onions into rings.
- Dip onion rings into egg mixture and then into bread crumbs.
- Arrange in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie