- 4 breast chicken breast
- 3/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes tomato, red
- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2 dia.) bell pepper, red
- 1 cup Corn, yellow
- 4 tablespoon honey mustard dressing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice chicken breasts in half, cutting the breast in half lengthwise. Flatten by pounding with a meat mallet till chicken is 1/4 inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt, and pepper. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs together. Then in a third bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip each piece of chicken into flour, then eggs, then the bread crumbs, and arrange in a baking dish. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and drizzle over chicken. Bake at 325 for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie