- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 tablespoon jam, all-fruit
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on one half of each bagel and jam on the other, close bagel sandwich. Mix together shelled seeds and cranberries for a simple trail mix.
- Also serve with raw cauliflower and broccoli.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie