- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1/2 cup hummus
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 cup grapes
- Split bagels into halves and spread hummus onto each.
- Slice avocado, sun-dried tomatoes, and bell pepper; shred lettuce (if necessary).
- Add some avocado, tomatoes, and lettuce to the bottom half of each bagel, then add the top halves.
- Slice each sandwich in half, and serve with grapes and bell pepper slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie