- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium zucchini
- 8 slice bacon
- 6 large egg
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Dice pepper and onion and grate zucchini; set aside separately.
- Cook bacon until crisp; crumble and set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, coconut milk, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large, oven-safe skillet over medium. Saute onions for 3-4 minutes; add peppers and saute for 2-3 minutes more. Stir in cooked bacon.
- Mix zucchini into eggs and add to skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then bake for 15 minutes or until eggs are set and slightly browned.
- Serve with oranges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie