- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel sweet potato and thinly slice into 1/8 inch thick slices. Grease a pie plate with coconut oil, then add potatoes in a single layer for the crust. Cut potato slices in half to cover the sides. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 25-30 minutes until the potatoes begin to soften.
- While the crust is baking, cut the Brussels sprouts into quarters and dice the onion; set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium and cook the bacon until crispy; remove from skillet. Add onion and Brussels sprouts to the same skillet, and cook until they begin to soften.
- Remove sausage from casing and add to skillet as well. Cook until browned and no longer pink, chopping into smaller pieces as it cooks. Crumble bacon and add back to the skillet. Stir to combine; add to baked crust.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; pour into pie dish over the veggies.
- Lower the oven temperature to 375° and bake for 25 minutes or until eggs have set and the edges are browned. Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes before serving
- Serve grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie