- 2 cup grapes
- Chop cauliflower into smaller pieces and dice onion. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and onions to hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, allowing the veggies to brown.
- Stir in paprika, salt, pepper, and water. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes until cauliflower is tender, adding a bit more water if necessary to keep from sticking/burning.
- Mince garlic and add to skillet; reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and cook for 30 seconds more; lemon juice will begin to evaporate.
- Sprinkle in parsley, then remove from heat, keeping covered.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Crack eggs 1 or 2 at a time into the hot skillet; cook approximately 2 minutes per side until whites are set but the yolks are still slightly runny (or to desired doneness). Repeat until all four eggs have been cooked.
- Serve eggs on top of cauliflower with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie