- 2 1/2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 cup water
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon parsley, fresh
- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup grapes
- Chop cauliflower into smaller pieces and dice onion. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and onions to hot skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, allowing the veggies to brown.
- Stir in paprika, salt, pepper, and water. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes until cauliflower is tender, adding a bit more water if necessary to keep from sticking/burning.
- Mince garlic and add to skillet; reduce heat to low and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice and cook for 30 seconds more; lemon juice will begin to evaporate.
- Sprinkle in parsley, then remove from heat, keeping covered.
- Spray a separate skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Crack eggs 1 or 2 at a time into the hot skillet; cook approximately 2 minutes per side until whites are set but the yolks are still slightly runny (or to desired doneness). Repeat until all four eggs have been cooked.
- Serve eggs on top of cauliflower with grapes on the side.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 242mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g