- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 6 regular taco shells
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup pineapple
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add beef to hot skillet and cook until no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble. Drain grease if necessary.
- While beef is cooking, bake taco shells according to package directions.
- Slice avocado and pepper, chop onion and pineapple, and shred cheese (if necessary).
- Add onion and taco seasoning to meat, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Spoon beef mixture into each taco shell. Top with spinach, sliced avocado, pepper slices, cheese, and salsa.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 637mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g