- 6 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup pineapple
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk. Dice ham slices, slice avocado, and shred cheese.
- Add eggs to the hot skillet and cook through, stirring occasionally to scramble. Set aside.
- Spray another, larger, non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Layer each tortilla with eggs, chopped ham, sliced avocado, and shredded cheese; roll up and place into the large skillet, cooking until both sides are browned and cheese has melted.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 494kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 314mg | Sodium: 635mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 11g