- 8 slice whole wheat baguette
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 slice turkey bacon
- Cook the bacon in the microwave or on the stovetop (you will need 8 pieces).
- Slice the tomato. Toast the 8 pieces of whole wheat bread until the bread is just golden brown
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise. Remove the pit from the avocado and discard. Remove the avocado from the skin and place the avocado flesh into a medium bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Squeeze half of a lemon and mix the juice with the avocado. Season with salt and pepper as needed. (This can also be done with a lime)
- Divide the mashed avocado on top of the toast, followed by a slice of tomato, and then one piece of the bacon split in half.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 294mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g