- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 stalk celery
- 1 medium apple
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Spread chopped pecans on baking sheet in a thin layer and bake 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the salad: Thinly slice celery, reserving some celery leaves. Core and thinly slice apples, halve grapes and chop turkey. Add all salad ingredients (through feta) to a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- For the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together white wine vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Add to salad before serving and toss to combine. Garnish with reserved celery leaves.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie