- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 medium lime
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 2 medium orange
- 4 slice bread, Italian
- Add olive oil, soy sauce, Mirin, brown sugar, and minced garlic to a large zip-lock bag. Cut steak into bite-sized pieces and add to marinade. Seal bag and shake until steak is fully coated; place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- While steak marinates, prepare the dressing for the salad: add olive oil, soy sauce, the juice of the lime, minced garlic, and grated ginger to a mixing bowl; whisk well and cover. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium. Dice onion and add to hot skillet along with marinated steak; discard the marinade. Saute until meat is browned and cooked through as desired.
- Add spinach to a large mixing bowl. Halve tomatoes and thinly slice green onion; add both to the spinach and toss with the refrigerated dressing. Top with steak and onions.
- Serve with orange wedges and sliced Italian bread on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie