- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped cabbage, red
- 1 stalk green onion
- 2 cup pineapple
- Cut steak into 2-inch pieces; toss into a zip-lock bag. Add flour and shake until beef is completely coated. Mince garlic and grate ginger.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, salt, and oil. Add to slow cooker along with beef. Cover and cook on low for 5 hours, then turn off heat and allow meat to rest for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package. Peel and grate carrots; slice cabbage and onion; chop pineapple.
- Top rice with veggies, beef, and pineapple before serving.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie