- 2 cup water
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped cabbage, red
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, rice wine
- 2 tablespoon green onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger root, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup blueberries
- Add water, quinoa, and salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Place the quinoa in a large bowl and add the chopped cabbage, edamame, chopped red pepper, 1/2 cup shredded carrots, and 1 cup diced cucumber. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, chopped green onions, chopped cilantro, sesame seeds, ginger, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa salad and stir to combine.
Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1212mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 12g