- 1 medium avocado
- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, jarred
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 4 medium clementine
- Peel, pit and mash the avocado flesh in a small bowl with a fork. Smear 1 tablespoon over each bagel sandwich half.
- Top avocado with a few artichoke hearts, slice of turkey, and top with other bagel half.
- Slice cucumber and pepper. These may be added to sandwich, or simply served on the side with the clementine.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie