- 1 1/4 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium banana
- 4 teaspoon chia seeds
- Place oats into a blender or food processor and blend to a flour-like consistency.
- Add applesauce, milk, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, and vanilla to the blender and pulse just until combined; do not overmix!
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add batter 1/4 cup at a time to the hot skillet, and cook for 2-3 minutes until bubbly; flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Continue until all batter has been used.
- Serve pancakes topped with sliced bananas, additional maple syrup, and chia seeds.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 344mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 22g