- 2 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 3 medium apple
- 1 none cooking spray
- 3 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- Add all the crepe ingredients to a blender and blend for 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth and bubbles form on top. For best results, let batter sit at least 15 minutes at room temperature before using.
- Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time into a 10-inch skillet and tilt the skillet so the batter spreads evenly into a thin layer.
- Cook about 2 minutes until edges begin to turn golden; flip and continue to heat until cooked through.
- Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Dice apples into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a skillet or spray with cooking spray. Add apples and sauté about 3 minutes until they begin to soften; stir occasionally.
- Sprinkle apples with sugar and cinnamon; continue to sauté about 5 minutes more until apples begin to brown.
- Pour in juice and cook 2 minutes longer, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Fill crepes with apple mixture and add a dollop of yogurt.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 220mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 25g