- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 medium apple
- 1/4 medium onion, red
- 8 cup spinach
- 2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup poppy seed dressing, light
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, dice apple and chop onion into thin slices.
- Add all ingredients (except the quinoa) to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Serve over cooked quinoa.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie