- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 cup popcorn, air popped
- 1/2 cup apples, dried
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- In a small bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients (through sugar).
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, chopped dried apples, and pecans.
- Melt butter and pour over the popcorn mix (or spray with cooking spray).
- Sprinkle sugar mixture over the popcorn and shake to coat.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie