- 1 medium apple
- 2 medium egg
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- Wash the apple, and grate it with a cheese grater.
- Combine the eggs, milk, yogurt, oil and grated apples in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add to the wet ingredients and whisk together just until combined.
- Heat a griddle or skillet on medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Pour batter onto hot skillet.
- Flip pancake when edges begin to brown and middle starts to bubble. Cook both sides until the middle is cooked all the way through.
- Top pancakes with applesauce.
Calories: 219kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 167mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g