- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 medium apple
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cup oats, dry
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Add liners to muffin tin or grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- Dice dates; add to a blender and pour hot water over. Allow to sit for 5 minutes or until softened and blend until smooth.
- Core and dice apple; add to the blender along with the milk; puree until smooth.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the blender; blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth. Scrape down sides of blender if needed.
- Fill ⅔ full with batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie