- 4 stalk celery
- 8 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 32 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Spread peanut butter on each celery stick, reserving at least 4 tablespoons for the crackers.
- Put raisins on top of the peanut butter and cut celery into thirds.
- Spread remaining peanut butter onto half the crackers, and top each off with a second cracker.
- Slice apples and peppers. Pack everything into lunchboxes for a great on-the-go lunch.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie