- 2 medium sweet potato
- 4 medium carrot
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup grapes
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- 4 stick string cheese
- Rinse off sweet potato. Poke 2-3 times with fork and place into a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 5 minutes or until softened; cut into slices or chunks.
- Slice carrots into sticks and bell pepper into strips.
- Place all ingredients into divided lunchbox containers (or various small containers) for an easy lunch to go.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie