Tender slow-cooked chicken tops loads of fresh veggies on a whole grain tortilla in this colorful and tasty dinner!
- 2 cup lettuce, romaine
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 medium mango
- Slice onion. Add butter to a skillet. Add the onion and saute over medium heat for 5-6 minutes. Put onions in the bottom of your crockpot.
- Stir spices into the onion and add chicken. Top with salsa. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Prepare toppings by cutting vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Shred chicken and serve on top of tortillas with desired toppings. Lettuce, avocado, pepper, broccoli, and/or mangoes. (Serving size: 1 wrap, 3 ounces chicken mixture)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie