- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and add to a large mixing bowl. Toss with olive oil and salt. Add to a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, turning 3-4 times. It will brown and caramelize the longer it is baked.
- While cauliflower is baking, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain and return to pot. Add butter and milk; toss to coat evenly. Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, cut salmon into long, even-sized strips. Rub with olive oil. In a small bowl add almond flour, paprika, salt, and pepper. Coat salmon with flour mixture and place onto second prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon on top of linguini, with cauliflower and apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie