- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 cup strawberries
- 2 medium bell pepper, yellow
- Spread one side of 4 pieces of bread with almond butter.
- Slice some of the strawberries and place on top of the almond butter.
- Top with remaining bread slices, forming 4 sandwiches.
- Remove tops, ribs, and seeds from bell peppers, then cut into slices.
- Serve sandwiches with pepper slices and remaining strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie