- 1 medium carrot
- 4 wedge yields Laughing Cow cheese
- 8 slice bread, multi-grain
- 12 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 ounce pretzel sticks or twists
- Peel and shred or thinly slice carrot. Slice cucumber.
- Spread 1 wedge of Laughing cow cheese onto each of 4 pieces of bread.
- Top each with 3 slices of ham, some of the carrots, and another bread slice.
- Serve with cucumber slices and pretzel sticks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie