- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 8 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 medium apple
- 4 medium kiwi
- 4 cup milk
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Spread each slice of bread with approximately 1 tablespoon of almond butter.
- Thinly slice apples and kiwis; layer on top of the nut butter.
- Slice cucumbers.
- Serve with a glass of milk, tomatoes, cucumbers, and any leftover fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie