- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 8 ounce sausage links, turkey, mild
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium orange
- Dice bell pepper.
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- Remove casing from sausage and add to the hot skillet. Cook until browned, using a spatula to break up into pieces as it cooks. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Sauté peppers separately; cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Whisk eggs together, then add to the skillet that the pepper was cooked in; cook until no longer runny, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Once everything is finished cooking, layer the eggs, peppers, and sausage into serving cups.
- Top with shredded cheese and serve with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie