- Coat a loaf pan and a piece of plastic wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place frozen dough in prepared pan and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 6-12 hours until thawed.
- Split 3/4 of the dough into 8 portions and roll into balls; roll the remaining dough into 16 small balls.
- Place dough onto a greased baking sheet, arranging two smaller balls around each large ball to form ears.
- Set aside, loosely cover with sprayed plastic wrap, and allow to rise 1-2 hours or until doubled in size (actual time will depend on the temperature of your kitchen).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- When rolls have doubled in size, carefully remove the plastic wrap and brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown, then set aside to cool.
- Use toothpicks to secure two blueberries to each bear head, forming eyes; draw on a snout with balsamic vinegar or an edible-ink pen.
- Serve remaining blueberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie