- 2 pound beef steak, any cut
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium onion
- 2 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 3 medium pear
- Slice beef into strips. Thinly slice bell peppers and onion.
- Add salsa to bottom of the slow cooker. Top with the beef, onion, and bell pepper.
- Add the next nine ingredients; stir to mix well.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Wrap in a tortilla and serve with pear slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie