- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 loaf bread, french
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375 and move one oven rack to the top rung.
- Dice veggies; shred carrot.
- Slice French bread into at least 8 pieces.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with veggies of your choice.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the veggies.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Arrange pizzas on a baking sheet, and put them in the oven on the top rung. Increase the temperature to 425 and broil for 8-10 minutes. Watch carefully! These turn from browned and perfect, to crispy and burned in a matter of seconds! Serve with grapes.
Calories: 530kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 690mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 15g