Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 cup – peanut butter, all-natural
- 1 large – banana
- 1 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon – coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon – maple syrup, pure
- 1 tbsp – cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Stir peanut butter till creamy and smooth. If you need to warm it up to make it softer, it might be easier.
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender or food processor and mix until very smooth! You don’t want any lumps at all. Just smooth cream.
- Spread into an 8×8 pan or a loaf pan. It doesn’t need to come to the edge.
- Place in fridge or freezer until firm. Cut into squares. Store in the fridge to maintain solid bars.
Adapted from Chocolate Covered Katie
FIND MORE RECIPES AT SUPERHEALTHYKIDS.COM